Game Of The Week: N.O.V.A. 3

N.O.V.A. 3 Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance is one of the most succesful sci-fi FPS on mobiles and we are thrilled to announce a huge update to the game.

Available today on iTunes you’ll will be able to update your game for free and get: LIVE VOICE CHAT!
Yes, from now on you’ll be able to speak to your team-mates in realtime during multiplayer matches. Within your team or between all players if it is a free for all mode.

NOVA3 Voice

On top of this awesome new feature, this update brings in a new multiplayer map and mode.
New map is the Warehouse, it is a great map as it offers an excellent mix of close and long distance combat. You’ll be able to take advantage of rooftops as well and control the battlefield thanks to jetpacks.

Warehouse N.O.V.A. 3

The new multiplayer mode, “Team InstaGib”, is a team mode where you and your enemies all have the same weapon and any hit means death. “Bim!” you’re dead.

Update is now available for iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and 3, directly from your devices or from iTunes.

Happy fraggin!

10 Comments to

“Game Of The Week: N.O.V.A. 3”

1. On September 20th, 2012 at 4:32 pm Sami Says:

OMG VOICE CHAT!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

2. On September 20th, 2012 at 7:23 pm czk51 Says:

Fully justifies my gameloft fanboy-ism. Well done team.

3. On September 20th, 2012 at 7:26 pm czk51 Says:

I missed the i-part. Will this be available for Android?

4. On September 21st, 2012 at 10:18 am Bruno (Gameloft) Says:

@csk51 Yes! Update will be rolled out in the coming weeks :) Thanks for your patience.

5. On September 21st, 2012 at 4:14 pm czk51 Says:

Awesome. Thanks guys, I'll keep an eye out. Just as a side note, between N3 and A7, I'm still loving Modern Combat on Ps3. I guess it's a little late for an update to it but a sequel would be well rad. Any plans, or any other ps3 games in the future?

6. On September 28th, 2012 at 11:36 am Bruno (Gameloft) Says:

@csk51 Nothing in sight regarding any PS3 games as of today.

7. On September 28th, 2012 at 2:05 pm Narutoisme Says:

I loved nova 3 but any plans on making nova 4 after Modern Combat 4

8. On September 30th, 2012 at 2:13 am Teuvo Says:

Informacif3n Bitacoras.com Valora en Bitacoras.com: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance o mejor conocido como N.O.V.A es un juego de accif3n-aventura cradeo por la empresa de desarrollo de videojuegos Gameloft y es uno de los juegos populares para la plataforma iOS. Gameloft ha prese

9. On October 16th, 2012 at 1:16 pm Subhankar Says:

Yah it's really great.it will my best game if i can play it on multyplayer mode over my mobile network not over wifi.i don't have a wifi network so i can't play it with my friends and i don't have a credit card so i can't buy it from the apps market.i want to buy it without any credit card.i want to by it with my mobile ballance.it's impossible to buy these games for me.please help me.
    I want to play these games.please please please help me.

10. On October 30th, 2012 at 1:13 pm Gameloft Australia » » Windows Phone 8 X Gameloft (12 games coming up!) Says:

[...] Age Village N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour Shark Dash Asphalt 7: Heat The Dark Knight Rises UNO™ & Friends [...]